Vascular and Endovascular Surgery Research Center
Mashhad University of Medical Sciences
Diabetic foot unit
Vascular and neurological complications of infectious disease that affects between 15 to 20% of diabetic patients.
Disability caused by amputation is one of the main problems for diabetes.
The objectives of this unit is as follows:
- Access to regional and national diabetes statistics
- Factors affecting the lower limb ulcers in diabetes
- Understand the factors affecting the lower limb amputation
- Achieving an effective way to prevent diabetic ulcers
- Effective methods of wound healing in diabetic